Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So many concerts!

I have made quick work of finding live music here in my new English surroundings. As of tonight I have tickets for these awesome shows...

   
Off to London to see Robyn! This entire show is going to be a dance party to which I am planning on wearing an outfit with glitter and/or sequins. 


That same weekend Missouri natives Ha Ha Tonka will be playing in London on their first European tour!



A few weeks later The Civil Wars will be bringing their perfect harmonies to Southampton. They're also bringing The Lumineers as an opening act who I have not seen before and should be great! 

With Of Monsters and Men I have to wait until March but I'm excited nonetheless
 to see them here in Portsmouth!

From what I can tell everything sells out a lot faster here than it did in St. Louis. So if I had been aware there would be quite a few more shows on this list! If anyone knows Mumford and Sons, Ben Howard, Frank Turner, Dry the River or Bastille and can hook me up with a ticket let me know! 

No comments: