Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Burberry Acoustic

While traipsing around Facebook one afternoon I stumbled into Burberry Acoustic. Created by Burberry, obviously, the idea to collaborate with emerging British artists was inspired by their Art of the Trench project. It was kicked off during London's fashion week last year and their still adding new bands to the list. I also really like the layout/format/whatever of the Burberry Acoustic website!

I saw Bobby Long play tonight at the Old Rock House in St. Louis. While he doesn't seem like much of an extrovert (aka he looked at the audience a handful of times the entire show) he does have a great voice.


My favorite is the guitar player to the right. He seems to be playing a bit begrudgingly but then he starts to smirk and you know he loves it.


  I've heard a lot of Johnny Flynn but not much with his sister Lillie as well. Their voices are so lovely together.

No comments: